BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

sábado, 18 de setembro de 2010

Last GoodBye


“The Light has gone out of my life” so said the president, and right now I feel just the same, a part of me is dead now, leaving an empty space in my heart that shall never be replaced. Not only my mentor, my guide, he was my Hero, he was always by my side no matter what, he taught me how to be a Man, how to love my Family, how to be the very best I could always be.

So I promised in his deathbed I´m gonna protect our family, and you know I gotta thank you for everything you did for all of us, but now it´s finally your time to rest, you´ve done your part, now let mine begin.

Have you ever walked in the shadow of a giant? That´s how I felt when I was growing up, even now, seeing how many people were touched by the kindness of your heart, you were not just a Giant, you are a God, and Gods don´t die, they simply go to Heaven when they think it´s time, and I know you´ll protect us from the other side, you will smile down at us when you see we all united, you will send tears from heaven when something bad happens, but I swear I will always be there, watching over everything you taught me how to value.

I´m Sure You Are In A Better Place Now, So Thank You For Everything And Keep Watching Over Us!

Always In My Mind.

Love You Forever,

Giuliano Mazzeo

0 comentários: