BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

sexta-feira, 1 de abril de 2011

Broken Heart Down


All my girls say you´re just a cruel bitch

That you do not deserve to let anyone without speech

But at the end of the day I always get what I want

I would give the world but I rather stand tall.


Kiss me, love me, hate me then leave

That´s your biggest sin, to always leave before the win

You´re unpredictable, what you put me through it´s almost unbelievable

I used to want this thing forever but you can have it back.



And I´m never coming again, I’m married to the game,

You were my Everest, the tallest skyscraper

But who knew you would become worst than September 11?


Now I see it was just a whole lot of bullshit

And we were just a bunch of fools trying to transform rights into wrongs

And planning things we would never do.


Where are going now?

What are we supposed to do?

I have no place to set my heart down

I just thought we would never be ruled.

0 comentários: